About TrenkwalderTrenkwalder is one of leaders in the field of personnel consulting, specializing in permanent recruitment projects (search&selection, executive search projects), temporary recruitment projects, processes outsourcing and other HR services for business. Trenkwalder Poland is a part of Trenkwalder Group, leading HR service provider in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 200 service locations in 17 countries.
At present we looking for our client (technical services company) person for based in central Poland:Responsibility:
- Launches and setup of new machines,
- Inspections and preventive maintenance of installed machines at our customers’ sites accordingly to company schedule guidelines,
- Machine assignments to meet customers’ expectation in the region of Poland and accidentally abroad,
- Reporting during and after business trips about repair projects.
- Completed technical education (Mechanics, Mechatronics or similar),
- Knowledge of repair of machines from the printing industry,
- Comucations skills in English (written and spoken),
- High customer and team orientation, target oriented work approach,
- Willingness to travel (from monday to friday).
We offer you:
- A job for a world’s printing service company within a successful engineers team,
- Atractive work conditions (full time job) and chance for enhance your personal development,
- Full of training with team who prepares you thoroughly for your duties and offers support at any time.