Manpower (Agency nr 412) is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world's largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling. Our Client has extensive experience in providing high-quality products and services. International customer service professionals support and educate both co-workers and customers.
Master Data Specialist
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Entering and maintaining master data
- Managing direct contact to data owners in order to enter, maintain and obtain missing master data and secure global data rules and regulations
- Following up on data quality issues and correcting the data as needed
- Securing that potential data conflicts are found and reported
- Understanding of data processes
- Excel super user
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Very good command of English
- Detail oriented, customer oriented, flexible, open – minded and friendly personality
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- A relevant master degree combined with some experience within the master data area
What do we offer?
- Possibility of professional development within an international company
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package: sport card, private healthcare, prepaid card
- Language courses
- Friendly atmosphere
- Modern office in the center of Łódź
Job offer applies to permanent work.