Opis firmyManpower is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world's largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling. Our Client has extensive experience in providing high-quality products and services. International customer service professionals support and educate both co-workers and customers.Obowiązki
- Analyse new business models from the perspective of closing fixed assets, inventories and accounts payable in accordance with IAS/IFRS, liaise with external auditors and prepare required documentation
- Present specific accounting topics on these areas to key stakeholders and specialists who interface with financial statements
- Perform closing activities on fixed assets, inventories and accounts payable incl. analytical review to ensure high closing quality
- Act as a contact person on the closing topics for internal customers
- Act as a project manager or a workstream leader on these areas for an international business with an impact on the group, working on tasks such as harmonization and automation of closing processes, launching technical solutions – implementing one mutual SAP System (one.ERP), handover of closing activities from various subsidiaries and their migration to SSC
- Provide guidance and guidelines and training to cooperating accountants incl. work instructions and operational guidelines
- Participate on international conferences
- Initiate and participate in continuous improvement processes according to company strategy
- Fluency In English and Polish
- University degree in economics/accounting and experience in international external accounting with focus on IFRS
- Fixed asset accounting knowledge (and related IAS/IFRS)
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Enthusiasm for the international environment and occasional traveling within Europe to participate in international meetings.
- Interesting job in Brno, Czech Republic
- Very attractive compensation and bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits including meal vouchers, refreshments, benefit cafeteria, family program with T-mobile and many more
- Trainings and courses
- 1 day off for volunteering
- Relocation Package for abroad newcomers